It's an undeniable fact: The need for emergency mass notification services is growing.
AtHoc has been recognized by Gartner as a leader in its Magic Quadrant for Emergency Mass Notification Services again.
The report noted these key AtHoc strengths:
- Top EMNS vendor for integration with physical security
- Simple pricing model with unlimited messaging for phone, email and text
- Basic and easy-to-use administrative UI with top-of-the-line physical system integration
- Excellent mobile device functionality
- Ability to capture rich event information and increase shared visual awareness
- Exceptional data center geographic distribution, with 18 data centers in the U.S.
We've also been presented with the Government Security News Homeland Security Award for Best Mass Notification System. And identified by IHS Inc. as The Fastest Growing Mass Notification Software Supplier.
The Magic Quadrant ranks 11 of the most competitive vendors in the U.S. in terms of "Ability to Execute" and "Completeness of Vision." We are thrilled: "We believe the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant result illustrates the tremendous success AtHoc has experienced in the areas of customer adoption, expansion into new market segments and a financial growth rate of over 40% during the last six consecutive years." said Guy Miasnik.
See the full 2014 emergency/mass notification Magic Quadrant report today.